We provide a comprehensive service, from formulating your idea, preparation of your business plan, through to assisting you to establish your business and launch your offering. In addition we can offer a host of business, marketing, compliance and financial solutions, including accounts and managed payroll by a fully accredited accounts team.
Queensbury is an approved Home Office endorsing body for the Start-up and Innovator visa routes.
In conjunction with our Enterprise Hub and Incubator programmes we can support you to bring your business idea to reality.
We offer endorsement over a broad range of sectors and accept enquiries from a diverse range of applicants. We offer a comprehensive program of support across all aspects of business growth and operations, including funding, mentoring, strategic marketing and networking.
Our programme is tailored to your business and gives you access to our team of professionals, experts and also to potential investment.
Queensbury can offer endorsing for the Tier 1 Start-up and innovator Visa route
How can we assist you?
Our programme includes:
- Regular Meetings
- Business modules
- Regular Seminars & Workshops
- Access to our network of professionals
- Legal advice
- Strategic advice
- Operational support
We offer a full pre-screening of your business idea to advise you if we can take your concept forward.
Our process is:
- Complete our online application
- Submit a 2-5 minute video describing your innovation; viability & scalability
- We review your application
- You may be invited to pitch to our team (15 minute pitch with 15 minutes for Q&A)
- Our panel review your pitch and decide how best to assist you
- Conditional offer sent out
- Once your Visa is issued we can fully support your business
Urban Karma Testimonial
Enterprise Hub Pricing
We do not charge for initial consultation or for considering your application. Our feeds are based upon services provided as a result of our discussion on what support you would need.
Enterprise Hub Pricing
¹ Subject to a capped number of hours
² Includes: accounting; tax; annual filings; payroll; HMRC (VAT; Corporation Tax; PAYE); Pension submissions; legal and business advisory¹; compliance and regulation.
Our commitment to you is that:
- We will respond to all applications
- We will treat all applications confidentially
- Our team will respond in line with our agreed schedule